Wednesday 29 June 2011

Interview UiTM

Khairul Aswad bin Khairul Anwar
Setiausaha Jawatankuasa Perwakilan Kolej Siswa
BM 112, Part 5

 ''I think that UiTM is ideal to study because quiet surroundings and peaceful during the day and at night. In addition, the distance between UiTM and the city is quite close and easy for me to buy other necessities at the free time.''

p/s : I like to eat much !!



Syafiqah Nordin
EC 110 , Part 4

''At first I was in Jengka , I am very pleased to be able to study close to my home than in other UiTM. I was very surprised with the DSG (Dewan Serba Guna) which is very spacious and cool. The cafe here also have enough food and tasty as well.''

p/s : peace^-^

Mohd Affifi bin Aris
Biro Keusahawanan dan Perhubungan Koporat 
Jawatankuasa Perwakilan Kolej Siswa
BM 112 , Part 2

"From my point of view,UITM Jengka, Pahang have many hostel and is the suitable place to having any sport on the field. In fact as this place is quite peaceful thus making it the place to study. Beside that , I find it easy to learn here and although Jengka is far from home but that makes me an independent student."

p/s : ape pon x boleh !!

Ahmad Zakwan bin Dzulkifly
BM 111 , Part 4

"Based on my opinion, all the facilities available on campus Jengka give satisfaction to all students. The new buildings have been completed as a block FTB, FTA, Block A & B has increased the comfort level in the education system in UiTM Jengka. The newly built library will also facilitate students to get a reference in any educational subject and i believe that was awesome" 

p/s : i love fly

No comments:

Post a Comment